Terms and Conditions
- MINIMUM NIGHT STAY REQUIREMENTS
A 3 night minimum stay applies to all high season bookings.
- DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS A 20% deposit is required when booking. Final payments are due 60 days prior to arrival date. Bookings for Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays require full payment 45 days prior to arrival date. All prices subject to GST.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT On the arrival date, details of a credit card are required as a security deposit against any damage during your stay. This will be voided within 72 hours after your departure provided the property is undamaged, does not smell of smoke, no missing items, and left neat and tidy. You will receive prior notification before any charges are made to the credit card.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
For reservations cancelled more than 60 days prior to arrival, 50% of the deposit is refundable. If cancelled between 30 – 60 days prior to arrival, 50% of the full balance of a reservation is refundable. If cancelled less than 15 days prior to arrival, the full amount of a reservation is non-refundable.
- NUMBER OF GUESTS
Let us know how many guests will be in your party. Additional cot-beds can be arranged as required.
- CHECKING-IN/CHECKING OUT
Check-in time is 4:00 pm Check-out time is 11:00 am. Optional times can be arranged with our local agent.
- QUIET TIME
Canmore is a tranquil and beautiful part of the world. Please respect their quiet time between 10:00pm and 8:00am where no loud music is to be played or parties are to be held.
- PARKING Ample parking is available in the property garages, on the driveways and on the roadside.
Smoking is not permitted on the property or in any of the common areas.
- PETS Sorry we do not accept pets.
- BED LINENS AND TOWELS
Linens and towels are provided for the maximum number of people each condominium accommodates.
Our description of the properties available for rental are made in good faith. We do not accept responsibility for the breakdown of the supply of utilities or essential services or for the loss or theft of any goods while staying in our condos. However, you can be assured that we will do our best to arrange to have any problems solved promptly for you.
Housekeeping is provided before and after each guest rental period. Daily or weekly housekeeping can also be arranged at an additional fee negotiated directly with our local agent.
- INVENTORY We suggest that a full inventory list be completed for each guest stay. Failure to complete the checklist constitutes confirmation that all items have been provided and are in good working order. After guest departure, any missing or damaged items may be charged to the guest’s account.
- SPORTS EQUIPMENT
Sports equipment such as bikes, skis and snowboards are not permitted in the properties. These items may be stored in the garages.
- LIMIT OF LIABILITY
If for reasons beyond our control, the reserved property becomes unavailable, we reserve the right to transfer guests to a similar property. We will try to make you aware of the change, however, in some cases, prior notification may not be possible. We cannot be held liable for any further obligations or claims by you.
- ITEMS LEFT AT PROPERTY
Canmore Holiday Accommodation do not accept responsibility for lost or stolen items. If you are missing an item please contact our local agent directly. Should the item be found after your departure we will make arrangements to return it to you.
Pay Your Invoice